Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Update

Well, after much dithering and changing of my mind, i've decided what i'm doing and am now full steam ahead carrying it out.
I will be opening my own website sometime in the future, i'm setting up now-i've been playing with a few new products so am using this down-time to get them all up to scratch before I open. I am also working on something that i've been wanting to do for a long time, and that's offline selling. So far I have definite acceptance of my products in two stores in Tasmania and am doing the rounds visiting all the markets here (strictly for business research of course!).
I have set up a mailing list for people who would like to hear about what i'm doing. Apologies for the empty space below, but I can't seem to get rid of it! (Yep, that's right, and i'm soon going to be running a website, eek!)












Enter your e-mail address
to receive my newsletter!



Thanks to all,
Kelly.